3 Dairy-Free Buffalo Chicken Game Day Snacks
We’ve got five words for you: buffalo chicken Super Bowl party. Honestly, if we only ate buffalo chicken for the rest of our lives we’d have zero complaints. But since we have to be responsible adults and eat vegetables sometimes, we limit our 100 percent buffalo chicken diet to just one day a year, Super Bowl Sunday.
Of course, dairy-free buffalo chicken dip is a must for us. Fortunately, it’s surprisingly easy to sub out the cheese for paleo mayo without sacrificing the classic flavor or creamy texture. Dairy-free and gluten-free buffalo chicken pizza is equally simple to pull off—we use our grain-free English muffins for the crusts and a plant-based mozzarella. Or make it even easier on yourself and serve up some Buffalo Chicken Pockets cut into bite-sized pieces!
Paleo Buffalo Chicken Dip with Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
Surely it goes against the laws of the universe to have a tailgate party without buffalo chicken dip, so we created a dairy-free and paleo version that everyone at the party will enjoy! Serve it with chips made from Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas.
Ingredients:3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 batch of chips made with Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
Directions:1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
4. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and bubbling.
5. Enjoy warm with chips made with Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas!
Paleo Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
We love using Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffins to make mini personal pizzas, but for parties we cut them into wedges for easy bite-sized appetizers. For this one, we used our favorite dairy-free buffalo chicken recipe and dairy-free mozzarella.
Ingredients:1 box Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffins
½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons hot sauce
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup sweet peppers, sliced
1 package plant-based mozzarella cheese
Minced cilantro, for garnish
Directions:1. Toast English muffins according to the package directions.
2. In a small bowl, mix together chicken, 1/2 cup ranch, 1/4 cup hot sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons ranch and 2 tablespoons hot sauce in a separate bowl.
4. Spread ½ tablespoon of sauce in the center of each English muffin half.
5. Evenly spread the chicken mixture on top of each muffin.
6. Top each muffin with sliced red onions, peppers and mozzarella.
7. Arrange muffins on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Top pizzas with cilantro.
9. Cut in to bite-sized slices before serving, if desired.
Mikey’s Buffalo Chicken Pocket Bites
It’s true we usually have Mikey’s pockets for a quick on-the-go lunch, but they’re equally handy for easy party snacks. Our new spicy Buffalo Chicken Grain-Free Pockets are our favorite to serve when friends come over to watch the game.
Here’s what to do:
Set your oven to 350 F and pop in a tray of pockets for 18-22 minutes. When they’re done cooking, let them rest for 5 minutes, then cut each pocket into four slices. Serve and enjoy!