gluten-free acorn squash tacos
These tacos are easy to make and the perfect comfort meal! They scream fall and have all the fixings!
- 2 acorn squash, peeled and diced small
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon light chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup corn
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free taco seasoning
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Sweets & Beets Tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl toss squash, 1 tablespoon of the oil, orange juice, mustard, cajun seasoning, chili powder, salt and pepper; place on a tray and bake until soft (about 20 minutes).
- When squash is almost finished baking, heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add remaining oil and saute corn, onion and pepper with the taco seasoning until soft; add black beans and cook 1 minute more.
- Heat the Mikey’s tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Fill tortillas with the squash, then top with corn mix and serve.
Sat Fat1 G