assorted savory english muffins
Can’t decide what’s for lunch? Bring on the English muffins! The possibilities are endless when you top them with your favorite vegetables and proteins to make open-face gluten-free sandwiches.
- 3 halves of Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffins
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ teaspoon black and white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup spring mix
- Toast English muffins. Toast English muffins in toaster oven according to the package directions.
- Egg muffin. Heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. When hot, crack an egg into the pan and whisk to scramble. Cook through, about 3-4 minutes. Place scrambled eggs on one toasted muffin half and top with scallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.
- Avocado muffin. Top a second muffin half with avocado and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.
- Greens muffin. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and remaining olive oil. Toss spring mix in dressing and place on top of the final muffin half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve.
Sat Fat8.8 G