Skip to content
autumn vegetarian tacos
September 28, 2020
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced small
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 Granny Smith apples, diced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes in oil, salt, pepper and cajun seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet and bake until soft (about 20 minutes).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat; add oil and sweet potatoes. Saute until crisp.
- Add apples and shallot and saute 1-2 minutes more until soft
- Heat Mikey’s tortillas according to the directions on the package
- Fill tortillas with sweet potato mixture, then top with goat cheese
- Drizzle with honey mustard dressing and serve.