avocado and egg toast
Avocado, fresh egg and Mikey’s: It’s the perfect high-protein, gluten-free breakfast to fuel your morning.
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffin
- 1 extra large egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make avocado spread. In a small bowl, add avocado, lime juice, ½ teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Using a fork, mash until blended but still chunky.
- Toast muffin. Toast English muffin in toaster oven according to the package directions.
- Cook egg. Heat remaining oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Crack egg over pan and cook until whites are completely set. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble sandwich. On one half of English muffin, layer avocado mixture and egg. Sandwich with other half of muffin. Serve.
Sat Fat8.6 G