paleo avocado tuna salad wraps
Up your tuna salad game with this easy paleo take on a lunchtime classic. Swap bread or traditional flour wraps for clean-ingredient and gluten-free cassava flour wraps from Mikey’s.
- 6 Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Burrito-Size Tortillas
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 (5 ounce) cans high-quality tuna, drained
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray both sides of burrito-size tortillas lightly with avocado oil spray and grill until just soft, about 30 seconds on each side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. When hot, add onions, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder and saute until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine drained tuna with mayo, mustard, vinegar, lime juice, Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Layer wraps equally with sliced avocado, sauteed onion and tuna salad. Top with celery, apples and scallions.
- Roll wraps, cut in half and serve.
Sat Fat3 G