Skip to content
buddha burrito bowl
February 03, 2020
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- 2 Mikey’s Grain-Free Burrito-Size Tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup ready-to-eat edamame
- ½ cup red cabbage, julienned
- ¼ cup baby spinach, julienned
- ¼ cup pickled red beets, sliced
- ¼ cup pepper in assorted colors, julienned
- ¼ teaspoon toasted black sesame seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Rub chicken breasts with cajun spice, salt and olive oil, and bake in the oven until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, combine spicy brown mustard, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Once chicken is done cooking, heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Toast tortilla on one side until pliable, then flip and repeat. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Once the tortillas are toasted and pliable, place tortillas in bowls, and arrange chicken and vegetables inside of the tortillas.
- Drizzle bowl with the mustard sauce. Serve.