buffalo chicken pizza
Even takeout can’t top buffalo chicken pizza on a Mikey’s crust!
- 1 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- 1 cup pulled chicken (from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- Set a toaster oven to broil and toast pizza crust on one side (about 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with chili powder and hot sauce.
- Remove crust from toaster oven, flip over and top with dressing, chicken and cheese. Return to toaster and broil again until cheese bubbles and crust is golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Top with scallions and celery. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Sat Fat10.1 G