buffalo tuna pizza recipe
Bet you haven’t tried this combo…yet! Another creative, colorful and tasty recipe we can’t get enough of! Thanks, Marissa (@marissaswholelife on Instagram) for this pizza idea! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you recreated one of Mikey’s favorites!
- One Mikey’s Pizza Crust
- 1/4 C of Kite Hill Foods Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C of Spinach
- 1/4 C of Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 C of Purple Cabbage, Shredded
- 1 Can of Safe Catch Foods Elite Tuna
- 2 Tbsp’s of Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
- Saucy Lips Foods Tangy Mango Sauce
- Sliced Avocado
- First, mix the Safe Catch Foods Elita tuna with 2 Tbsp’s of Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch and set aside.
- Take the thawed Mikey’s Pizza Crust and top (in this order) with Kite Hill Foods Cream Cheese, Spinach, Buffalo Tuna Salad, Cabbage, Tomatoes, Avocado Slices, and Tangy Mango Sauce.
- Place pizza on a pan and broil for 5 minutes or until crispy!