gluten-free muffin cake pops
When your sweet tooth comes calling, satisfy it with this gluten-free indulgence!
- 2 Mikey’s Double Chocolate Chip Grain-Free Muffin Tops, broken in pieces
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 lollipop sticks or small wooden skewers
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- Toppings (sprinkles, mini chips, chopped peanuts, etc.)
- In a small bowl, mash muffin top pieces with cream cheese and form into balls.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, milk and sugar to make frosting.
- Insert lollipop sticks into cake balls and dip in frosting. Sprinkle with toppings before frosting sets. Allow to harden, about 15 minutes. Serve.
Sat Fat4.0 G