mango salsa with gluten-free tortilla chips
This chilled mango and avocado salsa is perfect for hot summer nights. Serve it up with a side of chips made with Mikey’s Cassava Tortillas for a gluten-free, paleo and vegan snack.
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 avocados
- ½ of a large red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut each tortilla into six triangles each.
- Use a basting brush to brush both sides of the tortilla pieces with olive oil.
- Arrange chips in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- While chips bake, dice mangos, avocados and red onion. Remove seeds and ribs from jalapeño.
- Toss ingredients in a bowl with chopped cilantro and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Allow chips to cool before serving with salsa.
Sat Fat4 G