cinnamon raisin french toast sticks
Rise and shine it’s breakfast time! These cinnamon raisin French toast sticks will satisfy your sweet tooth and get you ready to take on the day.
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Pure maple syrup for dipping
- Cut each English muffin into four strips.
- Over medium heat, heat a medium-sized nonstick pan.
- While pan heats, in a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, vanilla and spices.
- When pan is hot, add avocado oil and swirl to coat.
- Dip English muffins strips in the egg mixture and add to pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve with a side of pure maple syrup.
Sat Fat3 G