Skip to content
tortilla crepes & peaches
February 05, 2020
- 6 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 Mikey’s Grain-Free Cassava Flour Tortillas
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sliced peaches, honey, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and olive oil.
- Lay peaches in a single layer on a non-stick baking tray and bake until just soft.
- While peaches are baking, blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- When peaches are finished baking, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Heat tortillas one at a time until soft and pliable.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with remaining cinnamon and white sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mix onto tortillas, and then fill with peaches.