double chocolate chip ice cream sundae
Do you love chocolate? Of course you do. So why not double the pleasure with Mikey’s double chocolate chip ice cream sundae. And while you’re at it, make two. Share with a friend and double the fun! A tip from Mikey: melt the chocolate chips with a little coconut oil to make some paleo hot fudge! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you recreated one of Mikey’s favorites!
- 1 Mikey’s Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Top
- 1 cup your favorite coconut milk ice cream
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp your favorite nut butter
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Warm muffin top according to box directions.
- In 2 serving bowls, scoop 1/2 cup of ice cream per bowl.
- Top with 1 tbsp each of chocolate chips, nut butter, and chopped nuts.
- Split muffin top in half and place or crumble into each bowl.