paleo egg, lox and avocado breakfast sandwich
Here’s an egg-cellent way to start your morning—a quick and easy gluten-free breakfast sandwich with egg, lox and avocado. It’s paleo and keto, too!
- 1 box Mikey’s Gluten-Free Original English Muffins
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast English muffins according to the directions on the package.
- While English muffins toast, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil, eggs, salt and pepper to pan and stir constantly to scramble. Remove from heat when eggs are cooked through but still soft and pillowy.
- Build sandwiches by stacking English muffins with eggs, salmon, avocado and tomato. Cut in half and serve!
Sat Fat7 G