fig and prosciutto pizza with balsamic drizzle
Indulge in this sweet and savory pizza, maybe paired with a glass of red? Enhance your pizza night with these simple steps!
- 2 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crusts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into rounds
- 5-6 figs, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 10 thin slices of uncured prosciutto or speck
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet and brush each with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Toast in oven until browned and crisp, about 7-8 minutes.
- Layer toasted crusts with mozzarella, leaving gaps between the slices. Fill in empty spaces with figs.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and figs are juicy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pizzas from oven and immediately top with prosciutto and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Slice and serve.
Sat Fat12 G