flatbread with arugula and apricot
This fancy flatbread makes the perfect brunch for a party—even if it’s just a party of one! Since there is little cooking involved, pay extra close attention to your knife skills to make the best presentation.
- 2 Mikey’s Toasted Onion Grain-Free English Muffins
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 small shallot, julienned
- 2 teaspoons yogurt dressing
- 2 tablespoons fire-roasted salsa
- 3 dried apricots diced
- ¼ cup chopped toasted almonds
- Toast English muffins. Heat toaster oven or conventional oven to 350 F. Brush the inside of the English muffins with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange on nonstick baking tray and bake until crispy (about 6 minutes).
- Dress arugula. In a small bowl, toss arugula and shallots with yogurt dressing.
- Assemble flatbread. Spread ½ tablespoon of salsa on each muffin half. Top with arugula, apricots and toasted almonds. Serve.
Sat Fat3.0 G