fresh fruit and yogurt tacos
Breakfast tacos don’t have to include eggs! We piled on Greek yogurt, fruit and just a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for an irresistible breakfast or healthy dessert.
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- 2 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, and orange zest. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, warm tortillas on both sides until soft but not brown.
- Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon and spread with yogurt mixture. Top with fruit and serve.
Sat Fat0 G