Skip to content
fruit and cream muffins
February 08, 2019
- 2 Mikey’s Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 1 fresh orange
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toast English muffins in toaster oven according to the package directions.
- Over a small bowl, zest orange. Cut orange in half and squeeze juice from each half into the bowl. Add cream cheese, agave and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, add the peanut butter and a few drops of water. Whisk rapidly to make a sauce.
- Spread each muffin half with ¼ of cream cheese mixture. Top with fruit, drizzle with peanut butter sauce and dust with cinnamon. Serve.