- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup whole milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar (or low carb sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling, no sugar added
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another shallow dish, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Warm apple pie filling in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes. When skillet is hot, add the butter, swirling or brushing to coat.
- Dip each tortilla in the egg mixture, on both sides, until well-coated. Shake off the excess. Place on the hot griddle.
- Fry the tortillas on both sides until golden brown, but not crispy.
- Dredge in cinnamon sugar and spread each with ⅓ cup warm apple pie filling. Fold in half and serve.