bbq gluten-free breaded chicken sandwich
Keep your carb count down by swapping out a bun for one of Mikey’s Grain-Free Original English Muffins for this classic BBQ chicken sandwich.
- 2 gluten-free breaded chicken tenders (frozen and fully cooked)
- 1 Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffin
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 slice cheddar or dairy-free cheese
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce
- 2 thin slices Roma tomato
- Ranch dressing
- Bake chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Toast English muffin in toaster oven according to package directions.
- Toss chicken in barbecue sauce and layer on one half of English muffin. Top chicken with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Spread ranch dressing on top half of muffin and sandwich. Serve.
Sat Fat7.1 G