gluten-free breakfast club
Double the layers, double the deliciousness. This hearty breakfast sandwich built on Mikey’s Grain-Free Sliced Bread will keep you stuffed all the way to lunch time.
- 3 slices Mikey’s Grain-Free Sliced Bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs (basil, oregano, parsley), chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices tomato
- Toast crust. Toast bread in toaster oven according to package directions.
- Cook eggs. While bread is toasting, heat oil in a small nonstick pan over medium heat. When oil is hot, add herbs and sauté 30 seconds. Add eggs and scramble until fully cooked (about 2 minutes). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble sandwich. Layer one slice of toast with half of the spinach, tomato slices and eggs. Top with a second slice of toast, repeat layering and top with remaining slice of toast. Cut in half and serve.
Sat Fat9.5 G