- 2 medium russet potatoes, diced small
- 8 slices thick-cut uncured bacon
- 8 large eggs, cracked and whisked
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Super Greens Tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lay bacon flat on a baking sheet (use a rack if you have one) and bake until crispy, about 12-15 minutes. Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease from the pan.
- While bacon cooks, add potatoes to a small pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until just soft (do not overcook); drain water thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and reserved grease in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add boiled potatoes, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook until very brown and crispy.
- Heat another nonstick pan over medium low heat. Add remaining olive oil and cook, stirring constantly until scrambled.
- Heat Mikey’s tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Fill tortillas with potatoes, eggs and bacon. Serve!