gluten-free buffalo chicken wrap
Ingredients: 1 lb boneless chicken breast 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil ½ cup hot sauce ½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon paprika 1 pack Mikey’s Cassava Flour Tortillas 1 cup blue cheese dressing 1 cup shredded carrot 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ½ avocado, thinly sliced Instru
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pack Mikey’s Cassava Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- Slice chicken breast into strips.
- In a small bowl whisk oil, hot sauce, garlic powder, paprika and salt; add chicken to bowl and marinate ten minutes.
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, sear chicken strips until completely cooked (about 6-8 minutes).
- Heat tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Spread a spoonful of blue cheese dressing onto each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with carrots, lettuce, avocado, cheddar cheese, and chicken.
- Fold and serve.
Sat Fat12 G