cinnamon raisin french toast sticks
These gluten-free cinnamon raisin French toast sticks will satisfy your sweet tooth and get you ready to take on the day.
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Pure maple syrup for dipping
- Cut each English muffin into four strips.
- Over medium heat, heat a medium-sized nonstick pan.
- While pan heats, in a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, vanilla and spices.
- When pan is hot, add avocado oil and swirl to coat.
- Dip English muffins strips in the egg mixture and add to pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve with a side of pure maple syrup.
Paleo | Gluten-Free | Grain-Free
Sat Fat3 G