Skip to content
coffee cream cheese crepes
May 31, 2020
- 2 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese or plant-based cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Heat milk for 30 seconds in the microwave. Mix in instant espresso until dissolved.
- In a large bowl combine espresso mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized nonstick pan over medium heat. Add tortillas one at a time and warm on both sides (about 20 seconds each) until hot and flexible.
- Add the filling to the center of the tortillas and roll.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before serving.