Skip to content
gluten-free crispy fish tacos
October 25, 2019
- 4 Pacific Seafood Gluten-Free Crispy Battered Cod Fillets
- 8 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 cup baby arugula
- 1 avocado, diced
- Bake cod filets according to the directions on the box.
- While cod bakes, heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, warm tortillas on both sides until soft but not brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, shallot and garlic to the pan. Cook until soft, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
- Add tomato and lime juice to the pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low for 30 seconds.
- Layer each tortilla with half a cod fillet, arugula, avocado and sautéed vegetables. Serve.