Skip to content
eggs benedict florentine
October 02, 2019
- 1 package store-bought hollandaise sauce mix
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffin
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 extra large eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8 thin slices uncured prosciutto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a small pot with water and bring to a slow boil. While you wait for the water to boil, prepare the hollandaise sauce according to the package directions. Toast the English muffins according to the package directions.
- Once the water is boiling, add vinegar. Whisk the boiling water in a circular motion to form a whirlpool effect.
- While water is swirling, crack eggs and drop them one at a time into the water.
- Allow water to return to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Cook eggs until desired firmness (about three minutes).
- Layer toasted English muffin halves with spinach and prosciutto.
- Gently remove eggs from water with a slotted spoon and place on top of the prosciutto.
- Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve.