blackened cod tacos with mango salsa
Take your Taco Tuesday to the next level with these blackened fish tacos. They are so easy to make and our Mikey’s Golden Turmeric tortillas add a little something extra. We wouldn’t be surprised if these became a weeknight staple!
- 1 ½ pounds boneless cod fillet, cut into 8 (3 oz) portions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons gluten-free blackening seasoning
- 1 package Mikey’s Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed and cut into slices
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup store-bought mango salsa
- Heat oven to low broil.
- Place cod portions on a baking tray; rub with olive oil and sprinkle with blackening seasoning.
- Place cod in the oven on the center rack and broil until fully cooked (10-12 minutes).
- Heat Mikey’s tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Fill the tortillas with cod, avocado and cabbage.
- Top with mango salsa and serve.
Sat Fat3 G