blackened cod tacos with mango salsa
October 09, 2020
- 1 ½ pounds boneless cod fillet, cut into 8 (3 oz) portions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons gluten-free blackening seasoning
- 1 package Mikey’s Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed and cut into slices
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup store-bought mango salsa
- Heat oven to low broil.
- Place cod portions on a baking tray; rub with olive oil and sprinkle with blackening seasoning.
- Place cod in the oven on the center rack and broil until fully cooked (10-12 minutes).
- Heat Mikey’s tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Fill the tortillas with cod, avocado and cabbage.
- Top with mango salsa and serve.