gluten-free honey mustard chicken sandwich
Take Mikey’s Grain-Free Original English Muffins to the next level by transforming them into buns for this mouthwatering chicken sandwich. Keep it 100 percent gluten-free by opting for gluten-free breaded chicken tenders.
- 2 gluten-free breaded chicken tenders (frozen and fully cooked)
- 1 Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffin
- 1 slice provolone or dairy-free cheese
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 slices fresh tomato
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- Bake chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Toast English muffin in toaster oven according to package directions.
- Top one half of muffin with chicken tenders and cheese. Return to toaster oven until cheese is melted (about 2 minutes).
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and mustard. Spread on the remaining muffin half.
- Remove muffin from toaster oven and top with tomato, lettuce, cabbage and remaining muffin half. Serve.
Sat Fat7.8 G