gluten-free mediterranian-style pizza
Perfect for either a light weeknight meal or a healthy appetizer, this gluten-free Mediterranean-style pie has all the essentials: protein, veggies and healthy carbs. Ten minutes is all it takes to get it on the table!
- 1 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- ½ cup organic hummus
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup diced plum tomato
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar or dairy-free cheese
- ½ cup ricotta or dairy-free ricotta cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, cut chiffonade-style
- Toast crust. Set a toaster oven to broil and toast pizza crust on one side (about 5 minutes).
- Assemble pizza. Remove crust from toaster oven, flip it over, and spread un-toasted side with hummus. Top with olives and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and use a teaspoon to dollop with ricotta.
- Toast again. Cook on broil again until cheese is melted and crust is brown (about 4 minutes). Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Sat Fat10.5 G