gluten-free pigs in a blanket
October 24, 2019
- 2 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- 2 organic hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons paleo ketchup
- Toothpicks to hold together
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut tortillas into 1-inch strips. Microwave tortilla strips for 30 seconds to soften.
- Cut hot dogs into 2-inch chunks. Roll hot dog pieces in tortilla strips and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake until hot dogs are cooked through (about 12 minutes).
- Serve with side or ketchup or other dipping sauce.