gluten-free prosciutto and fig appetizer
This appetizer will be the perfect snack for any holiday meal or if you're just trying to be fancy. So simple to make and loaded with flavor!
- 1 box Mikey’s Original English Muffins
- ½ cup fig jam
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or dairy-free cheese
- 16 paper-thin slices prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped oregano
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet and place Mikey’s English Muffins face up on the sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until muffins are just barely toasted.
- Top each muffin with fig jam, mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with the fresh oregano, then bake until the cheese is melted (about 4-5 minutes more) and serve.
Sat Fat9 G