Skip to content
gluten-free prosciutto and fig appetizer
November 20, 2020
1 box Mikey’s Original English Muffins
- ½ cup fig jam
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or dairy-free cheese
- 16 paper-thin slices prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped oregano
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet and place Mikey’s English Muffins face up on the sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until muffins are just barely toasted.
- Top each muffin with fig jam, mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with the fresh oregano, then bake until the cheese is melted (about 4-5 minutes more) and serve.