gluten-free spinach pizza
This gluten-free and dairy-free pizza is ready to eat in less time than it takes for delivery to show up! Plus it’s high in protein, low in carbs and won’t wreck your meal plan.
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 Mikey’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts
- 8 ounce bag Daiya dairy-free mozzarella shreds
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Wash and dry tomato and baby spinach.
- Place Mikey’s pizza crusts on a baking sheet.
- Layer with Daiya dairy-free mozzarella, tomato, spinach and more mozzarella.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut and serve.
Sat Fat6 G