keto & paleo stacked turkey sandwich
This sandwich looks gourmet, but it’s actually quick and easy to throw together. Use Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffins to make it gluten-free, paleo and keto.
- 1 box Mikey’s Gluten-Free English Muffins
- 8 ounces high-quality sliced deli turkey
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 6 leaves Romaine or leaf lettuce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1 splash Tabasco sauce
- 3 cocktail olives, sliced
- In a small bowl, mash together mayo, Tabasco and olives.
- Toast English muffins according to the directions on the package.
- Evenly spread the mayo on each of the muffin halves.
- Layer with turkey, avocado, lettuce and tomato.
- Use a long toothpick or skewer to hold the sandwiches together. Cut in half and serve.
Sat Fat7 G