Skip to content
baked tortillas and guacamole
September 25, 2019
- 1 package Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeño, minced
- Make chips. Preheat oven to 350 F. Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut tortillas into six triangles each. On a nonstick baking tray, spread tortillas in a single layer and bake until golden brown (about 18-20 minutes).
- Make guacamole. While tortillas are baking, mash together avocado, lime juice and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Mix in tomato, onion and jalpenño.
- Serve. Remove tortillas from oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with guacamole.