Skip to content
keto turkey BLT with homemade aioli
May 15, 2020
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 splash Tabasco sauce
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices bacon
1 box Mikey’s Gluten-Free Original English Muffins
- 8 leaves Romaine or leaf lettuce
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 8 ounces high-quality sliced turkey breast
For the aioli:
- In a blender or food processor, combine egg yolk, salt, garlic powder, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and Tabasco. Blend until thick.
- Drizzle in olive oil while blending. Combine until smooth.
For the sandwich:
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Place bacon on a parchment-lined baking sheet (or use a rack if you have one). Bake 12-15 minutes until desired crispness.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Toast English muffins according to the package directions.
- Spread muffins with aioli and stack with lettuce, tomato, turkey and bacon. Close sandwiches with tops and serve.