keto grilled salmon sandwiches
This is the perfect summer sandwich, and it’s so easy to make. Dress up mayo with dill, lemon and a splash of Tabasco for a restaurant-worthy sauce.
- ⅓ cup paleo mayonnaise (such as Primal Kitchen)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 generous splash Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 box Mikey’s Original Gluten-Free English Muffins
- ½ cup baby arugula
- 4 thick slices beefsteak tomato
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, dill, lemon juice, Tabasco, capers and salt. Set aside.
- Rub salmon on both sides with oil. Season both sides with cajun seasoning and salt.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon and sear without moving until golden and crispy on the bottom. Flip carefully and cook about 4 minutes more on the other side, reducing heat to medium if pan gets too hot.
- Toast English muffins according to the directions on the package.
- Spread mayo on the English muffins and build sandwiches with arugula, tomato and salmon.
Sat Fat7 G