Skip to content
keto turkey bacon and egg breakfast sandwich
March 12, 2020
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot, add turkey bacon. Cook until desired crispness, turning frequently.
- While bacon cooks, heat oil in a second large skillet over medium heat. Place lightly oiled mason jar rings or silicone egg molds into the pan.
- Crack eggs into the rings and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Use a fork to gently break the yolks. Cook several minutes on each side until eggs are cooked through. Remove eggs from the rings.
- When bacon and eggs are almost finished cooking, toast English muffins according to the package instructions.
- Build each sandwich with 1 egg, 2 slices of bacon and ¼ of the avocado. Serve and enjoy!