keto pepperoni pizza
This pizza is perfect for any weeknight dinner when you want something fast, tasty, and simple! Not only is it gluten-free and grain-free, but it’s keto friendly as well!
- 2 Mikey’s Keto Pizza Crusts (1 box)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup no-sugar-added pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- ⅔ cup sliced black olives
- ⅔ cup sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Heat oven to low broil.
- Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Place on the middle rack and toast until golden brown (4-6 minutes).
- Remove pizza crusts from the oven and flip so the toasted side is on the bottom.
- Brush lightly with olive oil; then top with sauce and cheeses leaving a ¾ inch of crust visible around the edge.
- Top with pepperoni, olives and basil.
- Return to oven and toast again until pizza is browned and cheese is melted (4-6 minutes more).
- Let set for one minute, then slice and serve.
Sat Fat10 G