Skip to content
gluten-free loaded pumpkin nachos
November 04, 2020
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Chop pumpkin into small, ½-inch cubes and spread on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Bake until soft, 20-25 minutes.
- While pumpkin bakes, brush tortillas lightly on both sides with remaining olive oil. Cut into triangles and place in a single layer on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove pumpkin from oven and reduce heat to 350 F. Place tortillas in the oven and bake until crisp and browned (12-15 minutes).
- Assemble nachos by transferring the pumpkin to the tray with the tortilla chips. Top with black beans, queso fresco, onions and pumpkin seeds. Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Top nachos with dollops of Greek yogurt and cilantro. Serve warm.