lox and english muffin platter
This charcuterie board is a new and delicious grain-free take on classic lox and bagels.
- 2 Mikey’s Toasted Onion Grain-Free English Muffins
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 3 ounces capers
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- Toast English muffins in toaster oven according to the package directions.
- On a platter or wooden cutting board, arrange English muffins, salmon, capers, onion, cucumber, dill and cream cheese in a ramekin or small dish. Serve.
Sat Fat6.1 G