Skip to content
mediterranean pizza with goat cheese and fig
February 08, 2019
- 1 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons fig spread
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Set a toaster oven to broil and toast pizza crust on one side (about 5 minutes).
- Remove crust from toaster oven, flip over, and spread un-toasted side with fig spread. Sprinkle goat cheese over crust and return to toaster until cheese melts and crust is golden brown (about 5 more minutes).
- Remove pizza from toaster oven, top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Cut into 6 slices and serve.