mediterranean hummus pizza
Swap sauce for hummus in this healthy Mediterranean take on pizza. Use your favorite homemade hummus recipe or pick up an organic store brand to save time.
- 1 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- 3 ounces hummus
- ¼ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- ¼ cup black olives
- 5 slices seedless cucumber
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup baby arugula
- 5-6 thin slices red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a toaster oven, toast pizza crust on the broil setting until brown (about 4 minutes).
- Flip crust and toast on the opposite side.
- Spread hummus over crust. Top toasted crust with chickpeas, olives, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, arugula, onion and feta cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Sat Fat5.6 G