muffin top breakfast bowl
Step up your regular morning muffin with cinnamon sugar and protein-rich sunflower seeds and almonds.
- 1 Mikey’s Lemon Blueberry Grain-Free Muffin Top
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 10 blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Cut muffin into 1-inch cubes.
- In a nonstick pan over low heat, melt butter. Add muffins and toss to coat in butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and toss again.
- Transfer muffin pieces to a nonstick baking tray, along with sunflower seeds and almonds. Bake until toasted, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a breakfast bowl, mix fruit. Add toasted muffins, sunflower seeds and almonds. Drizzle with honey. Serve.
Sat Fat5.8 G