oven-baked zucchini sticks
Use Mikey’s Grain-Free Toasted Onion English Muffins to make DIY bread crumbs for these crispy, paleo-friendly zucchini sticks.
- 1 box Mikey’s Toasted Onion Grain-Free English Muffins
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, grind English muffins into crumbs. In a small bowl, mix crumbs with Italian seasoning and set aside. Slice zucchini into small sticks. In another small bowl, beat egg yolks thoroughly. Coat zucchini sticks with egg yolks, followed by crumbs.
- Spread zucchini in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until golden brown (about 15-18 minutes). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with side of marinara.
Sat Fat13.8 G