paleo chicken bacon ranch pizza
A classic combo you just can’t beat. And now you can enjoy it with clean and simple ingredients including Mikey’s pizza crust! This mouthwatering pizza recipe was sent in by Taryn Sims (@tarynannfitness on Instagram). Thanks, Taryn! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you recreated one of Mikey’s favorites!
- 1 Mikey’s Paleo pizza crust
- 3 – 4 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced chicken
- 1/2 cup dairy-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs powder ranch mix – more if needed (I used Hidden Valley powder, but a homemade mix or any other brand will work)
- 1 tbs diced onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 oz dairy-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Garnish with fresh arugula (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook bacon according to package directions, either on the stove or in the oven. Crumble and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt with ranch mix and set aside.
- Chop the chicken, onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- When the pizza crust has been baked for a few minutes, take it out of the oven. Spread the Greek yogurt ranch on top with a spoon. Layer the fresh veggies and chicken over the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with the crumbled bacon. Finally, sprinkle chopped garlic on top of the pizza. Cook for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take it out once the edges are browned and cheese is melted. Let it cool for a few minutes and garnish with fresh arugula.