paleo chicken bacon ranch pizza
Ingredients 1 Mikey’s Paleo pizza crust 3 – 4 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled 1/2 cup diced chicken 1/2 cup dairy-free Greek yogurt 1 tbs powder ranch mix – more if needed (I used Hidden Valley powder, but a homemade mix or any other brand will work) 1 tbs diced onion 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered 1 oz dairy-free
- 1 Mikey’s Paleo pizza crust
- 3 – 4 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced chicken
- 1/2 cup dairy-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs powder ranch mix – more if needed (I used Hidden Valley powder, but a homemade mix or any other brand will work)
- 1 tbs diced onion
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 oz dairy-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Garnish with fresh arugula (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook bacon according to package directions, either on the stove or in the oven. Crumble and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt with ranch mix and set aside.
- Chop the chicken, onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- When the pizza crust has been baked for a few minutes, take it out of the oven. Spread the Greek yogurt ranch on top with a spoon. Layer the fresh veggies and chicken over the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with the crumbled bacon. Finally, sprinkle chopped garlic on top of the pizza. Cook for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take it out once the edges are browned and cheese is melted. Let it cool for a few minutes and garnish with fresh arugula.