paleo chocolate chip muffin sandwich recipe
Be honest. You’ve never even thought about making a chocolate chip muffin sandwich. Neither did we, until we came up with this idea. Now, we make them all the time, because they are so good…and good for you. A tip from Mikey: Put the muffin top on tin foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet, and bake in the oven at 350F for 5-8 minutes. That will warm it up just enough to get the chocolate chips all melty and gooey and super delicious. Show us how you ‘which by tagging @mikeys and don’t forget to add #madewithmikeys !
- 2 Mikey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops
- 1 container coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or 100% dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup banana slices
- De-thaw Mikey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and coconut milk yogurt.
- On one muffin top, layer coconut yogurt mixture on top.
- Arrange banana slices on top, sprinkle with cacao nibs, and drizzle with almond butter.
- Place second muffin top on top and enjoy!