paleo grilled salmon tacos
These salmon tacos are going to be a weeknight staple this summer. So simple to make but full of flavor!
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Tortillas
- 6 cherry tomatoes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 radishes, sliced very thin
- 2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Primal Kitchen Italian dressing
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Toss salmon in 1 teaspoon of the oil, cajun seasoning, chili powder and garlic powder
- Place salmon on the grill and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill on first side until salmon releases easily from the grill.
- Flip and grill until salmon is medium rare to medium (125 F to 140 F when a meat thermometer is inserted into the thickest part).
- Remove from grill and allow to rest five minutes.
- While salmon rests, brush tortillas lightly with remaining oil and grill on both sides until soft and pliable (30-60 seconds).
- In a small bowl, toss tomatoes, avocado, radishes, and cilantro in the dressing.
- Cut the salmon into large chunks and place in the warmed tortillas along with the vegetable mix. Serve.
Sat Fat6 G