gyro-style chicken quesadillas
We’ve finally cracked the code for deliciously satisfying quesadillas that are also fresh and nutritious! The Mediterranean flavors pair perfectly with our new Golden Turmeric Tortillas.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- ½ cup dairy-free Greek yogurt
- ½ red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced very thin
- 1 plum tomato, sliced very thin
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss chicken breasts in olive oil, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper; bake 15-20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Place Mikey’s tortillas on a plate and microwave in 10-second increments until soft and pliable.
- Evenly spread Greek yogurt on each tortilla.
- Slice chicken thin; then fill tortillas with chicken and vegetables
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Fold quesadillas in half and cook until brown and crispy on both sides
Sat Fat1 G